We are now open as of May 18, 2020. To help protect you and our team, things are going to look and feel a little different for a while. The following is a list of protocols put forward by the Department of Regulatory Agencies that we will be implementing going forward in our salon.
- We first and foremost ask that if you or anyone in your household has been experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath to please call and reschedule. We will be pausing our cancellation policy and would be more than happy to get you rescheduled for a future date. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears sick.
- Upon arrival to the salon, we ask that you please call the front desk and remain in your vehicle until your stylist is ready for you. The waiting area and processing table will be temporarily closed
- Every client will have their temperature taken upon entering the salon by a sanitized infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees will unfortunately need to reschedule.
- Every stylist will also have daily temperature checks to ensure your safety.
- We will politely ask each of our guests to please wash their hands when entering the salon. You can expect that your provider will do the same. We will also have hand sanitizer available for you throughout the salon.
- Every client will be required to wear a mask for the entirety of their appointment. You can expect your stylist to be wearing one as well. If you arrive not wearing a mask, we will have masks available for purchase for 2 dollars.
- At this time, we will not be able to perform services that require you to remove your mask.
- We will be maintaining 6 ft. of social distancing during visits except between you and your service provider.
- The salon will now be open 7 days a week for the foreseeable future and we will be operating on a split shift schedule. We ask that you please have patience and know that we are doing everything we can to get you in as soon as we possibly can.
- In order to practice proper social distancing, we are temporarily pausing double booking. We understand this means that it might take longer to be seen, but please know we are doing everything possible in order to accommodate you.
- No additional guests, including children, are allowed during your visit. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.
- For children’s appointments that require supervision, please call the salon prior to booking to ensure we can accommodate you.
- We are temporarily pausing all beverage service and kindly ask that you not bring in any outside food or drink.
- All snacks, books and magazines will be removed from our common areas to avoid the spread of germs. We also kindly ask that you don’t bring your own.
- Fresh capes will be provided for every single guest. They will not be used twice for any reason.
- Hot towels will no longer be included in men’s shampoo ritual until deemed safe.
- Stations and tools will be disinfected between each client. We will be blocking out 15 minutes between each client to ensure this is done properly. We will also be frequently disinfecting shared surfaces, such as door knobs, light switches, pin pads, counter tops and bathrooms.
- We ask that if you are able to pay with a card, that you do so to limit the handling of cash transactions. We are also encouraging every client to call the front desk before your appointment so that we can securely store your credit card information in your profile for contactless checkout.
At this time prices are not changing, however additional price increases may be necessary due to the amount of product used. This will be addressed in your consultation. For any color corrections, we will require a consultation prior to ensure we have the timing available as well as the product. If you are unsure if your hair is considered a color correction, please call the front desk and we will offer a virtual consultation with one of our stylists prior to booking. Additional timing may be needed for haircuts due to time in between visits or corrections so instead of the usual 45 minutes, please plan for at least an hour in the chair.
For guests with underlying conditions, and who have concerns please feel free to contact the salon in regards to setting up your next visit. We are here for you.
We also want to work with those members of our community who are experiencing any sort of financial distress. We were so incredibly backed by you in our time of need, and we want to do the same however we possibly can. Remember, we are in this TOGETHER! Please call or send an email and we will reach out to you personally.
As always, thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time. We know that some of these procedures are inconvenient to our busy lives but we are hopeful that in implementing them, we can help stop the spread of this awful virus, keep our community safer, and hopefully return to our “new normal” sooner.
We love you guys and we hope to see you very, very soon!
Your Factory Girls and Boy!