Join Our Team
The Factory hair salon is located in a unique area drawing clientele from Cherry Creek North/Glendale/Virginia Village neighborhoods and is looking for two part time experienced stylists to join our growing team. The team at The Factory is collaborative and keeps a fun, vibrant and upscale atmosphere. At The Factory we believe in being authentic and true to yourself and others. We believe in diversity in the workplace and believe our differences make us a stronger team. We value continuous personal growth and education, we truly believe this the key to long term professional success.
What We Provide
- Inviting 6-chair salon offering Davines color and R&Co BLEU, Davines and Amika haircare products
- Commission based salon that will help you build your clientele
- Flexible scheduling options, open 5 days a week
- 35+-hour full-time (with benefits) and 24+ part-time option
- Supportive; Collaborative team
- Treated with Respect
- Client parking, drinks, snacks
- In house training
- Mentorship’s/assistant/apprenticeship programs
- Team member/family discount on services and retail
- Opportunities for paid continuing education
- Access to your client list upon amicable departure
- Up to 60% commission
- Up to 30% on retail commission.
- Retail discounts
- Above industry standard insurance benefits
- Small Business Reimbursement Plan up to $250 for single or $350 for family for qualifying Heath insurance premiums.
- Short-term insurance
- Employer contribution to supplemental coverage
Our Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about their craft and motivated to grow in their field.
- Love of people and client services.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships as well as to work independently to achieve salon goals.
- Preform full salon services on woman and men.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Be timely, professional, accountable and reliable
- Must hold a current Colorado Cosmetology License (for permanent stylist positions).
- At least 1-4 years’ experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of European color line is a plus.
- Have a positive attitude
- Knowledge of current fashion and hair trends.
Does This Sound Like You?
If so, please apply below.