Show your mom some love!
Celebrate them this Mother’s Day with one of our packages below and stay tuned on our socials for some fun Mom Day giveaways!
- Book ANY transformation color service & receive a FREE gift with purchase.
- Buy $100 gift card, get $20 on us! (Available for use on next appointment)
- Book Any Mother’s Day services for 5/13/23 ONLY, and receive 10% off your services when you mention this email. First come, first served!
- Special discounts for children under 18 wanting to treat Mom. Call to inquire more information. Must present ID when purchasing.
7SEVEN is up on our shelves!
Receive a complimentary free full size 7SEVEN product when you buy any TWO full size 7SEVEN products!
Pick 1 of 3 complimentary 7SEVEN products :
- CUBICA Dry Shampoo
- CUBICA Working Spray
- SATARA SHAPE Gelee
Limits & Exclusions apply, while supplies last.
Blonde Hair Maintenance
So you just dropped $$ on that beautiful summer-ready hair of yours. Now you’re wondering how can I indulge, in all the things I had planned this summer and not ruin my investment.
We’ve got you covered! While taking care of colored hair during the summer months may seem daunting, we’re here with the help of our product lines, Davines and SEVEN to show you some tips and tricks that can make summer hair care easy and effective.
First, especially here in Colorado, it is absolutely critical to protect your hair from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Even moderate exposure can fade your color and damage your hair. One great option is, SEVEN’s Color Protect Shampoo. It contains antioxidants to shield your hair from the sun’s damaging UV rays. SEVEN’s Color Conditioner can nourish and moisturize your hair while preserving the colors’ integrity. If you’re a Davines lover, Davines’ SU mask is an excellent choice for similar protection, as it contains UV filters to protect your hair and restore moisture.
Second, finding the right products to maintain hair moisture and natural oils. Sulfates can actually strip your hair of its natural oils and colors. Using sulfate free shampoo, like Davines Minu, can prevent fading. Using a leave-in conditioner like Davines Oi All in One Milk ( One of our favorites) can help detangle your hair, reduce frizz, and keep your color looking vibrant. Washing less helps with moisture and oil retention. This summer try our new Dry Shampoo from SEVEN.
Some additional tips for you if you plan on visiting a pool or beach this summer:
Did you know that chlorine strips your sebum, dries your hair out, causes brittleness and breakage and can also leave your blonde hair looking GREEN?!?Eww!
To help prevent this from happening:
- Wet your hair prior with tap water before taking a dip. This helps to prevent the chlorine or saltwater from penetrating your hair causing damage.
- Use a swim cap. This is honestly the most effective way to protect your hair across the board.
- Create a protective barrier by using an organic oil , like our Oi Oil. This helps prevent chlorine damage.
- After swimming, rinse your hair with clean water to remove any saltwater or chlorine residue.
- Using a clarifier can help remove any buildup and restore your hair’s natural shine. Know that too much of this can strip richer tones.
- Dry your hair gently. Chlorine can make our hair more susceptible to breakage, so it’s especially important to be more careful after going for a swim.
- Use a leave-in conditioner!
Summer is about unwinding and having fun in the sun, so the last thing you need to be stressing about is your hair. Just keep these tips handy the next time your walking out the door and you’ll significantly decrease your chances of damaging your hair!
We wanted to take a moment and acknowledge team member Kade for his incredible accomplishments this past year! Your dedication to your craft and passion for learning has truly paid off and were so happy to have you a part of the Factory Family.
Your commitment to excellence is evident in the classes you have taken this year, not limited to Precision Bobs, Balayage techniques with Larissa Love and Hand Tied Extensions just to name a few. These accomplishments demonstrate your willingness to continuously improve and grow as a stylist, and we have no doubt that they will help you provide even better services to our guests.
We’re so impressed with your work and the way you consistently go above and beyond for our guests. Your talent and hard work make you and invaluable member of of team and were excited to see what the future holds for you.
Please help us congratulate Kade as he advances from Senior Stylist 3 to Senior Stylist 4. Way to Go Kade and thank you for all you do!
Prices will reflect increase starting May 1, 2023.
Kaye is back in Town!
Starting May 1st, ALL new guests will be required to pay 50% deposit before their appointment!
Thanks for reading! As Always Thank for you continued support!
Your Factory Family